My dreaming about Nikon D5 :-)
I am not Photoshop specialist, so forgive me
attempt to make a tricky photo of the camera, but ...
Important are Ideas behind. I had a talk to guy
(BBC awarded for wild life photo in 2011) and he said
that some things are really good in my design.
I would like to highlight just few of them:
- Left roller - this is manual focus for fast
moving objects (more practical than focusing on big lenses. Own experience)
- Touch pad for selecting autofcus points -
again, for sport and wildlife this is MUCH faster than standard cross button.
- Additional screen with more information -
good if you lay on ground and waiting for the subject, no chance to look on
the top of camera to check all these...
- Larger touch screen - operating system with
Android, possibility to better manage photos, send them via GPRS/HSPDA/3G to
the journalist office directly from the field and milions of new
possibilities of custom software - can you imagine what all can be done? :-)
- Higher resolution is welcome also, i do not
want to carry 400/2.8 all day ... rather 300/2.8 and crop afterwards from
- Noise - at least as D3s or better
Nov 22, 2011